blog/enigma
Sunday, February 24, 2008
11:43 AM




I am in love. I knew it when I saw the movie trailer on the TV on 157. Who wants to watch this with me?

If you're a Catlim fan, you should watch it. If not, you should watch it so you'll get addicted.

C'mon! The music itself is worth it.

//MAJOR EDIT.

Damn. I've fallen out of love.


The perspicacious folks at Youtube pointed out the blatant plagiarism.

Still~

Maybe it's taken with permission. Maybe it's a remix. Maybe maybe maybe.I wanna watch it. I don't care.

I'm such a hopeless romantic.

signed, jiasheng

jiasheng

19th Sept
hci
band/euphonium
doodler
blogger




hit me again

aspirations

it takes a while for this section to load x) a long while.

discuss/disgust me
blah, the cbox gives the game away.


what i click

facils
Sheila
Xinni
Serene
Jolyn
Weiqi
Chloe
Shermaine
Nicholas
Xinyuan
Jovina
Rebecca
hci
Edwin
BuPedofan
Brandon
Chin Seng
Weiqi
Zong Xian
Lionel
Zong Chen
Jiehan
Zhengyu or
Zhengyu or
Zhengyu
Mark
Zhenyang
Bo Dong
Jiaming
Seanchia
Jason
Qi Fan
Huiyao
Tee Zhuo
Jeremy
Po En
Jie Xuan
Yong Yao
Bo Jun
Bo Xiang
Walter
Samuel
Our Gid
Bryan
Henry
Friends/Others
Hciband
SixAyeOhFive
PcpsP5Camp
Sylvia
Hanying
Qiya
Duxuan
Yvonne
Verniecia
Joan
Elena
Alvin
Charmaine
Chen Fang
Edward
Guo Wei
Huimin
Huiyi
Kevin
Lisa
Qiu Wen
Weng Guan
Yi Jie



old stuffs

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0